Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Wonderful, creamy cucumber sandwich! Great for brunches and/or a quick lunch! Hope you enjoy!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1 ounce) packet hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 4 cucumbers (Really depends on how thick you want your slices)
- 2 loaves French baguettes
- In a medium bowl, combine softened cream cheese and ranch dressing mix packet. Stir until well-blended.
- Slice cucumbers into relatively thin slices (I cut mine to approximately 1/4").
- Slice baguette into medium slices (mine were about 1/2"). For a "daintier" sandwich, trim off crusts.
- Spread cream cheese mixture onto one slice of bread. (I prefer a generous layer of the cream cheese mixture!).
- Place 4-5 cucumber slices on top of cream cheese.
- Spread cream cheese mixture onto a second piece of bread and place the bread on top of the cucumbers, cream cheese side down.
- NOTE: I recently made this recipe for a bridal shower bruch I hosted. I knew the morning of the shower would be crazy, so I sliced the cucumbers and mixed up the cream cheese spread the night before. It tasted great and made things so much easier on the morning of the shower!
I love these. They are so simple but delicious! An easy idea for when you are entertaining.
yum! loved the idea of adding ranch dressing. thanks for a great recipe.