1/1 Photo of Cucumber Cups With Horseradish
Lorrie in Montreal's Note:
A quick Appie that is also diabetic friendly!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, and horseradish; chill at least 30 minutes.
- 2Score the cucumber lengthwise with the tines of a fork.
- 3Cut the cucumber crosswise into 1/2-inch slices, making 18.
- 4Using a melon baller or 1/2 teaspoon measuring spoon, scoop out a small hollow on the straight side.
- 5Do not cut all the way through.
- 6Transfer the cream cheese mixture to a pastry bag fitted with a fluted tip. Pipe the cheese mixture into the cucumber cups.
- 7(Use a small spoon if a pastry bag is not available.)
- 8Garnish the tops of the cups with parsley or dill sprigs.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cucumber Cups With Horseradish
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 32.9
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 4.6 mg
- Sodium 52.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 1.0 g