Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
I DD found this recipe and we used it as an appitizer for a Bridal shower. The filling can be made up ahead of time and cups filled 2 hours before serving
- 3 English cucumbers
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup crabmeat, excess water removed
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown mustard
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon green onion, minced
- chili powder (optional) or paprika (optional)
- Removed the peel from the cucumber using a vegetable peeler. Cut the cucumber into 2" slices.
- Using a small melon baller, scoop out most of the inside. You will want to leave the walls and a thick portion of the bottom intact.
- In a bowl, combine the sour cream and the cream cheese with a fork until well combined. Add the remaining ingredients and stir until combined.
- Fill each of the cucumber cups with the crab dip.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve within 2 hours of making.