Recipe by the80srule
Perfect to cool off and relax with in the summer, and an inexpensive way to create a spa-like experience at home.
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the cucumber slices in the bottom of a pitcher.
- Fill a pitcher with water (about a quart.).
- Add the mint springs-- I use 2, but feel free to add more if you want a stronger and more minty flavor.
- Let cool in the back of the fridge to "steep" for at least an hour.
- Pour into glasses and serve, with a fresh cucumber slice garnish.