Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
As published in Raley's Something Extra magazine
Make and share this Cucumber, Chive and Goat Cheese Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 small English cucumber, sliced
- 2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- sea salt and pepper, freshly ground
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil and juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Pour over cucumber slices and serve.
Light and cool and easy to make. I added some thinly sliced red onions and added a little sugar to the dressing. I had fresh goat cheese from a local farm and it was the perfect match for this salad. Thanx for sharing this cool summer salad!