Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is another one of those great recipes from the local museum whose members host a monthly museum luncheon. My former bosses wife came up with the recipe and it is wonderful.
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1⁄2 cup bell pepper, finely chopped (green, red or yellow)
- 1 cup cucumber, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup roasted pecan
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Combine chicken, onion, cucumber, and bell pepper.
- In a separate bowl, mix mayonnaise, sour cream, salt, pepper, and sugar.
- Pour over chicken mixture.
- Toss lightly, cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- Garnish with pecans.
- Serve over lettuce or salad can also be spooned on toasted slices of French bread.