Recipe by JESMom
There's a recipe similar to this one on here already, but the other one has something like 700 calories! This one has about 400. I've never tried the Flat Out bread, but that would probably work perfectly!
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped cucumber
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried mint, crushed
- 4 pita bread
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 6 ounces cooked chicken
- 1 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 purple onion, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup feta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Dressing: Mix together yogurt, cucumber, dill and mint.
- For Each Sandwich: Place 1 pita on a plate. Top with 1 piece of lettuce, 1/4 chicken, 1/4 onion and 1/4 tomato. Spoon 1/4 dressing on top. Sprinkle with 1/4 of the feta.
- Fold in half, so it looks like a taco, and use a toothpick to hold it in place.