- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped cucumber
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried mint (crushed)
- 4 large pita bread rounds
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 6 ounces thinly sliced cooked chicken breasts
- 1 small tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1⁄3 cup crumbled feta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- For dressing, in a small mixing bowl stir together yogurt, cucumber, dillweed, and mint.
- Set aside.
- For each sandwich, place a pita bread round on a plate.
- Top with lettuce, chicken, tomato, and feta cheese.
- Spoon dressing on top.
- Roll up the pita bread.
- Secure with wooden toothpicks.
- Serve immediately.