Recipe by Chef Booshman
I got this recipe from my brother some time ago. It's simple to make and goes fast. Use it year round for holiday get togethers as well as summer BBQ's. Always a hit.
Top Review by PSU Lioness
I found it odd that no one had reviewed this awesome recipe yet. I made it for my MIL's 60th birthday and they disappeared before I could get one! I actually had 2 people ask for the recipe. The only thing I did differently was use pumpernickel rye instead of French bread and I added a little bit of dill. I also mixed the spread the night before and let it sit, covered, in the fridge to blend the flavors. I had one (for quality control purposes) and it was great. They're simple and tasty and I will definitely make them again for other parties! Thanks for posting!
- 1 cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced about 1/4 inch
- 1 French baguette, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (bring to room temperature)
- 1 packet dry ranch dip mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder