Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My work group would have a holiday feast each year the week leading up to Christmas. This simple recipe was one that I always enjoyed these because it was something different.
- Mix together whipped cream cheese and Good Seasons Italian Dressing mix until well blended.
- Spread mixture onto each piece of cocktail rye bread. (adjust the amount of mixture you spread on to your liking. I like the flavor of the mixture so I do put it on a little thicker).
- Then add cucumber slice to the top of each bread. (make sure the cucumber is a bit dry so it won't drip through and moisten the bread).
- Sprinkle dill on top of each cucumber. (It's fine without dill if you don't like the flavor).
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
- If making ahead, wait to put the cucumbers on. If they set on the bread overnight, it could possibly make the bread a little soggy).