Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
this comes from ann page,1961. it is a real kid pleaser,nice for a cookout or picnic or any time at all. make a sail with a toothpick and paper,write the kids name on the sail.
- 4 large cucumbers
- grated cheese
- chow mein noodles
- 4 cups tuna salad or 4 cups chicken salad
- cut the cuckes in half,scoop out the middle.
- sprinkle cukes with salt and vinegar, the pulp can be mixed into your filling,if desired.
- make up 4 cups of salad.pile into boats. garnish with cheese,paprika and chow mien noodles. stick in a sail.
- this is easy to increase.
Delicious! Thank you for sharing this great recipe!