- 4 cucumbers
- 100 g liverwurst or 100 g liver pate
- 1 hard-boiled egg
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 -3 sprigs fresh dill
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- red caviar, garnish (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and dry the cucumbers. Slice each cucumber into equal halves. Remove seeds and reserve. Cut off ends of cucumbers.
- In a small bowl, mash hard-boiled egg and liverwurst with a fork.
- Add cucumber seeds, green onion, dill and salt and pepper to taste. Mix well.
- Fill the hollowed out cucumbers with the mixture and garnish with the optional red caviar.