1/3 Photos of Cucumber, Bean Sprout and Red Onion Salad
Leggy Peggy's Note:
Okay, Annelien, you can back off now! Oops, sorry, I was just having a conversation with a former exchange student who has been pressuring me to get this posted. I hope she leaves a review. :-) As an aside, this recipe has been adapted from one that 'whizzed by' on TV one day. I think it 'belongs' to Janelle Bloom.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 telegraph cucumber, quartered lengthwise and sliced thinly (English, about 500 grams)
- 1 medium red onion, peeled, halved and sliced thinly
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander, chopped
- 1Prepare the salad ingredients and put them in a salad bowl that is large enough to hold them all.
- 2Put the dressing ingredients in a small bowl, and whisk to combine.
- 3Toss together the salad ingredients and dressing, and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cucumber, Bean Sprout and Red Onion Salad
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 47.9
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 83.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet chili sauce