Top Review by Lauren4372
This is a simple version of Martha Stewart's receipe. I like what you have done here, taken more available ingredents and simplified the preperation. When I make it, I do add the dressing several hours to overnight so that the flavors blend and veggies marinate.
- 1⁄2 lb string bean
- 2 cucumbers
- 1⁄4 lb black olives
- 1⁄4 cup fresh flat leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook beans till tender.
- Cool beans in ice water.
- Drain and cut beans in half lengthwise.
- Peel cucumbers and cut in half lengthwise. Remove seeds and slice into 1/2 pieces.
- Combine beans, cucumbers, olives and parsley leaves in serving bowl.
- Whisk together mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Slowly add oil, constantly stirring.
- Combine with salad just before serving.