1/2 Photos of Cucumber Basil Martini
Our friend Steve from the States sent me this and he said he got it from Food & Wine Magazine. I thought it looked interesting and am posting it here for safe keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, dissolve the sugar in the hot water.
- 2Press the grated ginger through a fine strainer set over the bowl, releasing the juice.
- 3In a cocktail shaker, muddle the diced cucumber with the 2 torn basil leaves.
- 4Add the ginger syrup, gin, lime juice and a handful of ice.
- 5Shake well, then strain into a martini glass.
- 6Garnish the martini with a cucumber slice and the remaining whole basil leaf and serve.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cucumber Basil Martini
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 12.8 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: