Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This goes nicely with spicy pita or nacho chips.
- 1 tomatoes
- 2 cucumbers
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 package dried Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced
- Peel, seed and dice tomato.
- Peel, split lengthwise, seed and dice cucumbers.
- Thoroughly drain all liquid from tomato and cucumbers.
- Mix all the ingredients and chill before serving.
- Serve with chips or vegetables.
- Also good as a dressing for chicken salad.
Sounds Great! I will definitely try this!!!!