Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Cooking Light. Cool.
Make and share this Cucumber Apple Slaw recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 small cucumber (grated or cut into matchsticks )
- 1 red apple (such as Rome Beauty or Empire, grated or cut into matchsticks)
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- In a bowl, combine yogurt, lemon juice, canola oil, and salt.
- Add cucumber, apple, and celery. Toss well.
I served this salad with grilled tomatoes and pork chops. I liked it but others were not to fond of it. It is a refreshing salad on a hot day.