Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a simple salad that goes well with Asian food or on a hot summer day. I got the basic recipe from Real Simple Magazine. You can also use 4 Kirby cucumbers or make the salad without the tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 small cucumbers
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Peel Cucumbers, halve lengthwise and slice
- Combine the vinegar, lime juice, brown sugar, cucumbers, and tomatoes in a bowl.
- Gently fold in cilantro.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes for flavors to mix.
This is fantastic. I put this together and into the fridge to allow it to stand while dinner cooked. I used an English cucumber and the grape tomatoes. Made for *PAC Spring 2008*
This is a very good an refreshing salad. Also very quick and easy. I followed ingredients per recipe including the grape tomatoes. Made for PAC Spring 2008.