Cucumber and Salmon Rolls
- Trim ends from cucumber, then cut into 5-inch lengths.
- Using a mandoline or vegetable peeler, cut cucumber lengthwise in very thin slices.
- Cut salmon into 3-inch long strips the same width as the cucumber slices.
- Thinly spread each cucumber slice with horseradish, then top with a salmon strip.
- Place a few pickled ginger strips on one end of the cucumber strip.
- Roll up slices, starting with the ginger end. Secure rolls by dabbing seam with a little horseradish and press lightly.
- Place rolls on a platter with ginger facing up.