My Private Note
1 lb ja ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Halve, seed and cut up the cucumber into small pieces.
- 2Cut the onion about the same size.
- 3Put all the ingredients except the cornflour in a large saucepan.
- 4Stirring frequently, bring to the boil then simmer, uncovered for 15 minutes.
- 5Mix cornflour to paste with a little extra vinegar.
- 6Stir into pickle and simmer 2-3 minutes longer.
- 7Bottle in steralized jars, cover or seal.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cucumber and Pineapple
Serving Size: 1 (1038 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.9
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 584.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 22.9 g
- Protein 0.8 g