Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
From Splenda recipe book. (*Note: cooking time is marinating time)
- 2 1⁄2 cups cucumbers, thinly sliced and unpeeled
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄3 cup splenda no calorie artificial sweetener
- 1⁄3 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- Place cucumbers and onions in medium non-metallic bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small mixing bowl; stir well.
- Pour over cucumbers and onions.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours stirring occasionally before serving.
So simple and so easy to make.
I followed the recipe but only added 1 teaspoon of the sugar, and it was fantastic. A lovely light, fresh tasting salad which the family loved.
A great and easy salad to serve up over the coming summer. Thanks AZ.
Refreshing! I used a little sugar,but not too much. I liked the red onion in it,
Very much enjoyed this! It was just a little bit too sweet for us... I followed the recipe as written. Next time I'll cut the Splenda in half. We gobbled up the whole salad, so it was a hit at my house.