1/5 Photos of Cucumber and Onion Salad
SUSIE IN MISSOURI's Note:
This is a very easy side salad for a picnic or covered dish event. My mom kept this going in our frig all summer. I think she got the cucumbers from an aunt and uncle that had a farm nearby.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1You will need a 2 quart jar with lid or other 2 quart container.
- 2Cut the ends off the cucumbers and peel along the long edge in 3-4 strips to leave a sort of stripped cucumber.
- 3Slice the cucumber in thin rounds.
- 4Peel and slice the onion in thin slices and separate.
- 5Put the cucumber and onion alternately in your jar/container.
- 6Add the rest of the ingredients and cover your jar/container tightly and gently turn so the ingredients are mixed together.
- 7Refrigerate overnight and serve cold.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cucumber and Onion Salad
Serving Size: 1 (1532 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.4
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 22.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 57.7 g
- Protein 2.9 g