Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made this one up a few years ago. It's light and refreshing and goes well with most everything. Make sure you serve it chilled!
- 2 medium cucumbers, sliced
- 1 small onion, cut in quarters,then sliced
- 3 teaspoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- Put sliced cucumbers and onions in med bowl.
- In small bowl mix vinegar and salt, fold in sour cream.
- Mix with the cucumbers.
- Place on plate and sprinkle with paprika.
Absolutely wonderful. Unlike so many other cucumber salads, the vinegar doesn't overwhelm the sour cream flavor.
I made this salad for a Memorial Day cook-out. I made it the night before. It was well received by the guests. The dressing was light and creamy. This dish went well with the grilled burgers and hotdogs. Thanks for an easy, delicious salad.
I made this two days before needed. I don't know if this helped or not but they were good. Nice and easy do ahead dish to fill out the table. Thanks Inez