A friend of mine gave me this recipe. I love having this during the summer time.
Make and share this Cucumber and Garbanzo Bean Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced and quartered
- 1⁄3 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄4 cup minced parsley
- 1⁄2 cup sliced olive
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine beans, cucumber, onion, parsley and olives.
- In another bowl or jar combine remaining ingredients, mix well.
- Pour over salad and toss.
- Serve immediately or chill for up to 24 hours.