Recipe by kitina
Just perfect for summer! Crisp and refreshing and special for feta lovers!
Top Review by Margie99
This was a nice simple salad that could be whipped up very quickly. I put the dressing ingredients in the bowl and mixed it up good then added everything else. I might try adding a bit of herbs to the dressing next time to change it up.
- 2 medium cucumbers
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled (I prefer goat feta)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut cucumbers in half lengthwise.
- Using a spoon, remove seeds and discard.
- Cut cucumbers into half inch cubes and place in a bowl.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Stir in onions.
- Combine cheese, lemon juice, oil and pepper, add to cucumber mixture and stir gently.