1/2 Photos of Cucumber and Chive Soup With Lemon and Dill
Chef Kate's Note:
Quick and easy. Credit goes to Vegetarian Fast and Fancy by Renny Darling. This is a very simple and pure tasting soup. You may like to spice it up or vary the herbs with what you have on hand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and halve lengthwise the cucumbers.
- 2Scoop out the seeds with a spoon.
- 3Finely chop cucumbers and drain in a colander; squeeze out any excess liquid.
- 4In a large bowl, stir together cucumbers with the next six ingredients until blended; puree with stick blender ( or put it all in a blender).
- 5Refrigerate until serving time.
- 6Serve in glass bowls with a dollop of yogurt and a sprinkle of chopped chives and parsley.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cucumber and Chive Soup With Lemon and Dill
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.7
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 3.6 mg
- Sodium 156.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 7.2 g