Quick and easy. Credit goes to Vegetarian Fast and Fancy by Renny Darling. This is a very simple and pure tasting soup. You may like to spice it up or vary the herbs with what you have on hand.
- Peel and halve lengthwise the cucumbers.
- Scoop out the seeds with a spoon.
- Finely chop cucumbers and drain in a colander; squeeze out any excess liquid.
- In a large bowl, stir together cucumbers with the next six ingredients until blended; puree with stick blender ( or put it all in a blender).
- Refrigerate until serving time.
- Serve in glass bowls with a dollop of yogurt and a sprinkle of chopped chives and parsley.