- fresh baked bread (whatever type you prefer)
- English cucumber
- white cheddar cheese (old or strong)
- butter or mayonnaise
- black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel cucumber skin and cut thin round slices.
- Spread butter or mayonnaise on two slices of baked bread.
- Cut Cheddar cheese into thin slices and place on of the slices until thoroughly covered.
- Then place the thin slices of cucumbers on top of the cheese and add salt and pepper on top of the cucumbers only.
- Place the second (buttered or mayonnaised) slice on top of the cucumbers and cut in half.