1/1 Photo of Cucumber and Celery Salad
Galley Wench's Note:
One of Rachael Ray's recipes from Food Network!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar or 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 seedless cucumber, quartered lengthwise and sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 5 -6 celery ribs, from the heart sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 1/4 cup hot red peppers or 1/4 cup roasted red peppers or 1/2 small fresh bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts or 1 cup pickled vegetables, chopped
- 1Place relish in the bottom of the bowl.
- 2Whisk in vinegar, then add extra virgin olive oil.
- 3Add cucumbers, celery, peppers and marinated vegetables of choice to the bowl.
- 4Toss salad.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cucumber and Celery Salad
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.7
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 174.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 2.5 g