Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Cucumber and Black-Eyed Pea Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano, chopped or 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 4 cups cucumbers, peeled and diced
- 1 (14 ounce) can black-eyed peas, rinsed
- 2⁄3 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, slivered
- 2 tablespoons black olives, chopped
- Whisk oil, lemon juice, oregano and pepper in a large bowl until combined.
- Add cucumber, black-eyed peas, bell pepper, feta, onion and olives; toss to coat.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled.