Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 English seedless cucumber
- 1 sweet red pepper, sliced
- 1 chili pepper
- 1 avocado, sliced (ripe)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon onion, Minced
- Peel and slice the cucumber paper-thin.
- Season with salt, chili pepper and lime juice.
- Sprinkle with onion and red pepper slices. arrange lettuce on 6 serving plates.
- Pile cucumber mixture in center of each plate.
- Add avocado slices and parsley. 6 servings.
Easy and refreshing. I added some cilantro for the parsley. A really nice summer evening salad.