Recipe by blisstir
DH and I come up with wildly amazing dessert ideas almost daily - hehehe. Here is one of our latest - everyone should enjoy this heavenly dessert at least once in their lifetime!
- 12 ice cubes
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 cup Cocoa Puffs cereal or 1 cup other cereal, of choice
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- chocolate syrup, to taste
- whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender, combine milk and ice and blend until smooth and frothy- like a pina colada- adjust ice/milk as neeeded to achieve desired thickness.
- Add in 1/2 cup coco puffs, mini mallows and chocolate syrup and blend again.
- Pour into individual cups, topping with remaining puffs, then whipped cream, then more chocolate syrup.