Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
A very nice salad from Marguerite Henderson, owner of the Cucina in Salt Lake City and a wonderful chef.
- 2 bags frozen corn, at room temperature
- 15 ounces black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 small red pepper, diced
- 1 small green pepper, diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, cored and diced
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cumin powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup wine
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Toss well and taste for seasoning.
- Chill for 1 hour before serving.
- Cooking time is chill time.
- ENJOY !