Prep 40 mins
Cook 30 mins
One of my familys faves.
- 4 -5 cube steaks
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can milk
- 3 cups cooked rice
- salt & pepper
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Boil rice, drain, and rinse with cool water.
- Fry cubed steak in frying pan, lay on paper towel or towel to absorb grease. when cooled cut into bite-size pieces.
- Mix soup and milk in pot mix until smooth mixture.
- Pour rice into bottom of casserole dish, Combine with 1/4 of mushroom soup mix, and mix together, spread evenly over bottom of dish.
- Add cut cubed steak on top of rice mixture. Pour remaining soup over this and bake.