Recipe by Michelle S.
This is just plain good. I cannot remember where I had found this recipe, but I thank whoever came up with this!!!
Top Review by Malriah
Michelle, you won my boyfriends heart (and stomach) with this recipe. So easy to make! The flavors are intense but not overpowering. I served it with egg noodles, buttered and sprinkled with garlic powder and cinnamon roasted carrots. It was an outstanding meal that I will cook over and over! Thanks sooo much!
- 4 cube steaks
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle steaks with salt and pepper to taste (not included in ingredients above).
- In a large skillet, melt butter and cook steaks 2 at a time on medium-high heat until browned on both sides, about 4 minutes for each set of steaks.
- Reserve drippings in pan.
- Arrange steaks on a platter and keep warm.
- Into pan drippings, over medium high heat, add remaining ingredients; stirring often to losen brown bits on bottom of skillet, heat until warm.
- Pour over steaks and serve.