1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Made this last night. Hubby really enjoyed this one. Serve with mashed potatoes. Mmmmm.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix flour & pepper and place on a flat plate.
- 2Add cube steaks covering with mixture well.
- 3In a large fry pan with a lid, brown the cube steaks in oil.
- 4Add onions, mushrooms & garlic.
- 5Saute about 1 miniute.
- 6Add stock & worcestershire sauce and bring to a low boil, scraping the pan to loosen brown bits.
- 7Cover pan & lower heat to a low simmer.
- 8Stirring occasionally.
- 9Cook 1 1/2 hours. Serves 2-4.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cube Steak With Onion Mushroom Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 618.4
- Calories from Fat 318
- Total Fat 35.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 138.3 mg
- Sodium 536.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 53.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: