1/2 Photos of Cube steak w/mushroom gravy
1 hr 45 mins
Easy dish to fix. I never have leftovers. Thick rich gravy to pour over meat or potato.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat large skillet on medium high heat.
- 2Add 1 T.
- 4Season cube steaks with salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste.
- 5Brown cube steaks in preheated skillet.
- 6Add 1 can French Onion Soup, 1 cup of water, 1 4 oz can of mushrooms.
- 7Reduce heat, cover and simmer on low heat for 30-45 minutes.
- 8You may need to add additional water.
- 9Remove meat to platter, cover to keep warm.
- 10Increase heat to reduce pan drippings to desired thickness.
- 11I serve this with mashed potatoes, and side vegetable.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cube steak w/mushroom gravy
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 469.7
- Calories from Fat 232
- Total Fat 25.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 138.3 mg
- Sodium 756.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 51.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: