Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
A meal that cooks in one pan. A tasty way to make cube steaks.
Make and share this Cube Steak Skillet Supper recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 4 cube steaks
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 (15 ounce) canssliced potatoes, drained
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans French style green beans, drained
- 4 ounces mushrooms, drained
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- In a resealable plastic bag, combine flour, salt and pepper.
- Add steaks and shake to coat.
- In a skillet, brown steaks on both sides in oil.
- Set aside and keep warm.
- Add onion, potatoes, green beans, mushrooms and soup to skillet.
- Return steaks to skillet.
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until meat is tender.
We really liked this! It a meat, potato, veggie dish all in one...added plus has a the gravy too! I made this with fresh crossant rolls. I think I cut my potato chunks to big so next time I will make them smaller and maybe parboil them a bit before adding them. Over all a keeper and thanks for sharing!
WoW! What a delicious recipe! I made Cream Of Mushroom Soup for the store brought brand since I love this recipe so much that I have it down pat in my mind LOL and I used little red potatoes that I sliced and cooked and drained in place of store brought brand. Turned out great and I liked how its a meal in one dish :) Served Gg's Garlic Cheese Biscuits with this recipe. Thanks so much for sharing the recipe! It was DELICIOUS!!