1/2 Photos of Cube Steak & Gravy
Something I tried tonight that turned out well. Definitely comfort food!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix flour, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder in small bowl.
- 2Coat meat in flour and fry in skillet for 5-10 mins til browned on both sides; remove to plate.
- 3Add 2 T butter to skillet and melt.
- 4Stir in 2-3 T of remaining flour mixture.
- 5Whisk in beef broth (may need to add water to thin if gravy is too thick).
- 6Return meat to skillet, reduce heat to low, cover and cook 30 minutes.
- 7Serve with rice, mashed potatoes, or noodles.
- 8Note: I've also made this in a slow cooker. Fixed it in the morning (didn't pan-fry) and let it cook all day. Can't begin to describe how good the kitchen smells when I get home!
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cube Steak & Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.1
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 839.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: