Recipe by mailbelle
Cube steaks with an interesting combination of ingredients for the sauce: white grape juice, Worcestershire sauce, and Dijon mustard. You can have this from stovetop to table in under 20 minutes! From TOH.
- 4 beef cube steaks
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup white grape juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, saute steaks in butter for 2 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness.
- Combine the grape juice, Worcestershire sauce and mustard; stir into cooking juices. Bring to a boil; cook for 1 minute. Remove steaks and keep warm.
- Cook the sauce 1-2 minutes longer or until it reaches desired thickness. Season with salt and pepper. Serve sauce over the cube steaks.