1/4 Photos of Cube Steak and Gravy (Crock Pot)
8 hrs 15 mins
southern chef in louisiana's Note:
This dish is excellent when served with mashed potatoes or rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Salt and pepper the steak to your liking, then dredge in the flour.
- 2Fry steak until brown and place in crock pot.
- 3Add water, soup, and gravy mix.
- 4Cover and cook on low 6 to 8 hours.
- 5Serve with mashed potatoes or rice.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cube Steak and Gravy (Crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 63.2
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 525.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
onion gravy mix