- 1⁄2 lb thin-cut boneless pork chop
- 16 pieces ham, cubes (3/4-inch)
- 16 pieces swiss cheese, cubes (3/4-inch)
- 24 baby dill pickles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange zest
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme or 1 teaspoon oregano leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika (sweet)
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon finely grated orange zest
Directions See How It's Made
- In small bowl, combine ingredients for rub. Spread on both sides of pork chops.
- Grill chops or broil 4 inches from heat source 3 to 5 minutes, turning once, until cooked through. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut into 8 1/2-inch strips.
- On each skewer, thread 1 ham cube, 1 cheese cube, 1 pickle, 1 strip roasted pork (skewered three times in an "s" shape), 1 pickle, 1 ham cube, 1 cheese cube and 1 pickle.
- For dip, combine all dip ingredients in small bowl. Serve along side kabobs. Makes 8 skewers.