Ate these at a friends party. Asked for the recipe. You will enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb thin-cut boneless pork chop
- 16 pieces ham, cubes (3/4-inch)
- 16 pieces swiss cheese, cubes (3/4-inch)
- 24 baby dill pickles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange zest
- 1 1/2 teaspoons packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme or 1 teaspoon oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika (sweet)
- 1In small bowl, combine ingredients for rub. Spread on both sides of pork chops.
- 2Grill chops or broil 4 inches from heat source 3 to 5 minutes, turning once, until cooked through. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut into 8 1/2-inch strips.
- 3On each skewer, thread 1 ham cube, 1 cheese cube, 1 pickle, 1 strip roasted pork (skewered three times in an "s" shape), 1 pickle, 1 ham cube, 1 cheese cube and 1 pickle.
- 4For dip, combine all dip ingredients in small bowl. Serve along side kabobs. Makes 8 skewers.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cubano Pork Appetizer Skewers and Cilantro-Citrus Dip
Serving Size: 1 (420 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 673.9
- Calories from Fat 421
- Total Fat 46.8 g
- Saturated Fat 24.2 g
- Cholesterol 152.3 mg
- Sodium 2635.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 44.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: