Recipe by Julie B's Hive
Appetizer-size grilled pork and cheese sandwiches you just have to taste to believe. Great for snacking anytime.
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 ciabatta rolls, split
- 29.58 ml yellow mustard
- 8 slice swiss cheese
- 8 slice dill pickles (lengthwise slices)
- 226.79 g thinly sliced deli roast pork
- 8 slice cooked bacon
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine the oil and garlic and set aside.
- Trim tops & bottoms of rolls to make flat surfaces. Brush the outsides with the garlic oil mixture and spread the insides with mustard. Place one cheese slice on each bottom roll then top with pickles. Divide pork evenly among the bottoms and top with bacon and the other 4 cheese slices. Replace tops.
- Heat a large grill pan or skillet over medium heat. Add sandwiches and weight down with a heavy skillet. Cook 2-3 minutes until toasted, turn and repeat.
- Cut each sandwich into 4 portions.