Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
You can enjoy this version of Bloody Mary while seated on the veranda of Hotel Presidente in Havana or even easier, make it at home. This recipe is a tropical twist to the traditional Bloody Mary. From Eating Cuban: 120 Authentic Recipes from the Streets of Havanah to the American Shores.
- 1⁄2 cup cracked ice
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar (or to taste)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash hot sauce
- 1 1⁄2 ounces light rum
- 3 ounces tomato juice
- celery rib, lime wedge, fresh cilantro sprig
- Place all the ingredients except the garnishes in a chilled tall glass and stir. granish with teh celery stick, lime wedge, and cilantro sprig and serve.