8 hrs 15 mins
"This is a typical Cuban dish. It's easy to make and quite tasty. This goes best over white rice and some fried plantains."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, combine onion, garlic, bell pepper, and potatoes.
- 2Stir in tomato sauce and wine; season with cumin, sage leaf, and salt and pepper.
- 3Place chicken legs in slow cooker, and pour mixture over chicken.
- 4Cover, and cook on Low heat until juices run clear, about 6 to 8 hours.
Browse Our Top South American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All South American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cuban-Style Slow Cooker Chicken Fricassee
Serving Size: 1 (355 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 375.8
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 94.2 mg
- Sodium 252.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 24.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: