Prep 37 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is from www.mccormick.com
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons mccormick grill mates McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons mccormick oregano leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mccormick ground cumin
- 1 1⁄2 lbs sirloin steaks, trimmed
- Mix all ingredients, except steak, in a large, self-closing plastic bag or glass bowl.
- Add steak, turning to coat well. Marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, or longer for extra flavor.
- Remove steak from marinade and grill over medium-high heat 6-8 minutes per side for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness. Baste with remaining marinade halfway through cooking, if desired. Discard any leftover marinade.
- Serving Suggestion: Grill onion slices and serve over steak.