1/2 Photos of Cuban-Style Marinated Steak
From Family Circle.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients, except steak, in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish.
- 2Add steak, turn to coat well.
- 3Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor.
- 4Remove steak from marinade, reserving remaining marinade.
- 5Grill over medium-high heat 6-8 minutes per side or until desired doneness, brushing with reserved marinade halfway through cooking.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cuban-Style Marinated Steak
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 539.5
- Calories from Fat 352
- Total Fat 39.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 148.0 mg
- Sodium 106.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 42.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning