- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons grill mates McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 lbs sirloin steaks, trimmed
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients, except steak, in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish.
- Add steak, turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor.
- Remove steak from marinade, reserving remaining marinade.
- Grill over medium-high heat 6-8 minutes per side or until desired doneness, brushing with reserved marinade halfway through cooking.