Prep 2 hrs
Cook 20 mins
Adapted from PorkBeInspired.
Make and share this Cuban-Style Grilled Chops recipe from Food.com.
- 4 (8 ounce) boneless pork loin steaks, 1 to 1-1/4-in . thick (top loin pork chops)
- 2⁄3 cup fresh orange juice (about 2 oranges)
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil or 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice (about 2 limes)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Place pork in large, resealable plastic bag. Whisk together orange juice, onion, oil, lime juice, garlic, oregano, cumin and salt in small bowl. Set aside 1/3 cup of the juice marinade. Pour remaining marinade over pork; close bag to seal. Turn bag to evenly coat pork with marinade. Refrigerate for 2-6 hours turning bag occasionally.
- Prepare a medium-hot fire in grill. Remove pork from marinade; discard marinade in bag. Grill chops, uncovered, over direct heat for 12-16 minute or until internal temperature of pork reaches 145 degrees., turning chops over halfway during grilling and brushing occasionally with reserved marinade. Transfer chops to cutting board. Loosely cover with foil; let rest for 5 minute.