Japanese Delight's Note:
Bobby Flay the BBQ KING!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the grill to high.
- 2Form the meat into 4 (1/4-inch thick) burgers. Season the meat with salt and pepper on both sides.
- 3Grill for 2 to 3 minutes on both sides for medium doneness. When the burgers are done, remove from the heat and reduce heat to medium-low.
- 4Meanwhile, combine the mayonnaise and roasted garlic in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- 5Spread both sides of each bun with mayonnaise and mustard.
- 6Place a slice of cheese on the bottom portion of each bun, place the burger on top of the cheese, then top the cheese with a slice of ham and another slice of cheese, and finally, the pickle slices.
- 7Place the tops of the bun over the pickles, wrap the burgers in aluminum foil, and place them on the grill.
- 8Using a heavy pan or a brick wrapped in foil, press down on the burgers for about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- 9Lower the lid on the grill and continue grilling for 1 to 2 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and the bun has become pressed and firm.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cuban-Style Burgers on the Grill
Serving Size: 1 (462 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 920.3
- Calories from Fat 471
- Total Fat 52.3 g
- Saturated Fat 20.9 g
- Cholesterol 237.9 mg
- Sodium 2076.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 74.6 g