Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
From All About Cuban Cooking, by Josefina Alvarez. Posted here for Zaar World Tour 5.
- 1 lb lobster meat, cooked
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 small avocados
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 green olives
- 4 pimientos (canned)
- Cut avocados in half and peel them carefully.
- Mix vinegar, oil, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Marinate the avocados in the mix; place in the refrigerator.
- Cut lobster in small cubes, mix well with mayonnaise.
- Fill avocado halves, decorate with olives and pimentos.
- Serve cold over lettuce leaves.
This was great I forgot to get a picture of it and it looked great as well. I had made a salad with cucumbers and tomatoes and lettuce and then placed the avocado and lobster on it. Made for zwt5 for Cooks with dirty faces.